Maple Valley Parks & Recreation and Thrive Community Fitness are on the same team this fall to provide our popular Pee-Wee Soccer League. This coed league is a non-competitive, instructional league for children to learn teamwork and the basics of soccer (dribbling, passing, shooting and beginning defense). Team size is limited to 10 players with all players participating each game. Teams practice once a week (day/time determined by the team's volunteer coach) and play one game on grass fields on Saturdays at Lake Wilderness Park.
Pee-Wee Soccer League Details
- Registration begins July 31
- Registration deadline is August 11
- Late registrations will be accepted for an additional $10 fee only if space permits
- Player fee $68
- Player fee includes a team t-shirt and soccer ball
- Players must provide their shorts/sweatpants and cleats/running shoes
- Season runs September 16-October 28
- Practices begin the week of September 4
- Teams practice weeknights, once a week for one hour
- Players that need a specific practice time can include special requests on the registration notes when registering. Special requests are not guaranteed.
- No goalkeepers are allowed in this league!
- Boys and girls play together
- Players age determined as of August 1 of the current year
- 4 year old players can choose to play in the 5/6 division with parent permission
How do I register my friends for the same team? Players who wish to register for the same team are encouraged to request the same coach. Players may request to play with another player but registration requests cannot be guaranteed.
Thinking about volunteering to coach? Volunteer coaches are always needed! Coaching a team requires a 3-4 hour commitment each week for practices and games and the Parks & Recreation Department supplies coaching information at the preseason Coach's Meeting. Best of all, volunteer coaches can choose the team's practice day and time that works best for your schedule! The league is non-competitive and designed for the children to have fun and learn the basics of soccer.
How do I sponsor my child's team? For $175 sponsors can have their logo printed on the front of one team's t-shirts. Sponsoring a team is a great way to advertise and the children love wearing their t-shirts around even after the season ends. Please call Bobby at (425) 432-9953 for more information.
Sports Sponsorship Form
Maple Valley Parks & Recreation
League Coordinator: Bobby Quick . 425/432-9953 . Bobby.Quick@maplevalleywa.gov