Come round the bases in our fall men's softball league. Teams play double-headers each week, 10 games during the season, with the top 4 teams advancing to the playoffs. Composite bats permitted but all bats must bear the USSSA 1.20 BPF stamp. This league is for recreational players (USSSA Rec teams/player tags preferred. No over-the-fence homeruns allowed and 10-run limit per inning except for the final inning of the game. Ages 18+.
Men's League Schedule
Men's Softball League Details
- Registration begins July 31
- Registration deadline is 8:00am on Monday, September 4
- League fee $700
- Games begin at 6:10/7:20/8:30/9:40
- Games played at Ravensdale Park
- Rosters limited to 16 players and only those players are eligible for postseason play
- Rosters lock after the 6th game of the season
- Teams must provide similar colored t-shirts (custom uniforms, player #'s are not required)
*The Rainout Line (425) 413-6675 will be updated at 4:00pm each Friday. If the Rainout Line states games will be played, teams must come to the field regardless of weather conditions. The umpire will make the final decision at the field.
Want to play but don't have a team? Individual players can register for our FREE Player's Pool by clicking here. Team managers may request the player list and will contact players directly about playing.
Approved Bats. Only "official softball" bats from authorized manufacturers with permanent USSSA and BPF markings, meeting all standards set by USSSA rules, will be allowed for use in league play. All bats must have the USSSA 1.20 bpf marking to be used.
League Coordinator: Bobby Quick . 425/432-9953 . Bobby.Quick@maplevalleywa.gov