The Maple Valley Disc Golf Planning Committee has voted
to name the NEW disc golf course Gaffney's Grove Disc Golf Course.
Maple Valley Disc Golf Course Presentation
Development of the NEW Gaffney's Grove Course
City employees and volunteer work parties will be working to clear the low lying and dead vegetation as development begins this month.
- Clearing of brush and low lying plants for fairways
- Cutting and removal of dead or fallen trees
- Very minimal removal of trees smaller than 24 inches in diameter
- Volunteer work crews will be working on site on some evenings and weekends to complete project
- Installation of signage, tee pads and pins
Support the Sport!
Sponsor a Hole, Donate materials, Give Cash for Equipment
Thank you Sponsors!
Austin and Hannah Waler - Power Shot - Lifetime Hole Sponsors!
Friends of "Del Fuego" Santjer - Power Shot - Lifetime Hole Sponsors!
Cole Stevens of Canopy Solutions - Power Shot - Lifetime Hole Sponsor!
American Pacific Mortgage, Alex Hogg - Tomahawk Shot - 5 year Hole Sponsor!
Proliance Orthopedic Associates - Tomahawk Shot - 5 year Hole Sponsor!
Other Funding Opportunities
Gaffney's Grove DGA Fundraiser Disc Golf Tournament scheduled as
the final PDGA Puget Sound Winter Series Dec 17, 2016 thru Mar 18, 2017
at White River DGC on Saturday, March 18th.
Contact Tom Bontempo for Tournament info @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Great News! The grant funding has been approved and will be released to the GGDGA for completion of the course within the first quarter of 2017!
Congratulations to the GGDGA Committee, Sponsors and to all of the volunteers who Support the Sport!
Work Party Dates
More dates will be scheduled for the first of 2017!
For more information email: email@example.com
Any time you can donate during the work party hours will be gratefully accepted!
Clean up from excavation of fairways - Meet at the gravel parking area West of the Arboretum entrance on SE 248th Street
- February 11th beginning at 10am- 3pm - Holes 1-5, level boxes, spread chips, place pins and tees
- February 25th beginning at 10am - 3pm - Holes 6-10, level boxes, spread chips, place pins and tees
- March 11th beginning at 10am - 3pm- Holes 11-15, level boxes, spread chips, place pins and tees
- March 25th beginning at 10am - 3pm - Holes 16-18, level boxes, spread chips, place pins and tees
Maple Valley Parks & Recreation has listened to the community! After having more than 360 people complete our Disc Golf Survey we have moved forward in the planning stages for developing a course right here in Maple Valley. From our initial community meeting held on January 21st, 2016 more than 60 citizens turned out to show support and volunteer their time and services toward the project.
A Maple Valley Disc Golf Planning Committee has been formed from volunteers and is meeting to coordinate the preliminary stages of design, establishment of a project proposal and a plan for development.
If you would like more information or to add your contact information on our Gaffney's Grove DGA community list, please contact: